Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jannak

Worst piece of trash film I've found so far....

Found this piece of worse than trash....

Looks like those tapes are now pissed off because we now use DVDs and Blueray.

Anyone here still watches films on VCRs and plus is there any tape collectors here especially obscure crap that isn't even on DVD at all?

I watched some film years ago about this type of weed that turned people into zombies. Radioactive weed and zombies with yellow eyes if I remember correctly.

Some memories are better supressed. 

Bad movies are in some ways art. Like After Last Season, or Food Fight, or the Leprechaun movies, the second Mortal Kombat film, and, of course, The Room. They're almost worth studying for educational purposes. 

I've always been fond of "Wrong Casa" as such an amazingly bad movie that still managed to have a release (albeit direct to video). I mean, it's just so bad. Even for direct to video, I have no idea how it managed to find it's way to my local video store. It seems like it has some magical power that let it will itself to VHS and DVD release. I mean I really like bad movies, but it's so bad that it does the 180 and comes out so bad that it's great, and then 180's again and still ends up being horrible. It literally is just some people dicking around L.A. with a video camera, and no microphones; all the audio seems to be captured from the camera.

That and Santa's Sleigh. I still love that movie, but at least it had a budget and Bill Goldberg playing an evil Santa. And Fran Drescher getting killed.

9 minutes ago, fraggle said:

Oh FFS. I thought of that abomination when I watched the Angry Tapes video, but I didn't think it counted. But yes... this is a DOOM HOUSE!

I'm still trying to find a working link to Awful Fantasy.

Always thought that Double Dragon movie was one of the worst movies I had personally watched; one of the few movies I've started to watch but never finished. It was/is really shitty.