Regards!

Edited by WARDUST : update link

On 2/22/2018 at 7:17 PM, DoodGuy said:

Um, screenshots?

sure! 

Edited by WARDUST : wrong link

14 minutes ago, Ed_Deth said:

looks interesting but not sure how to load

just drag the three pk3 included (or together with another custom doom wad)on gzdoom.exe

2 hours ago, Tormentor667 said:

So this is replacing everything except maps?

yes. Some textures are wip, but yes

tomorow i will update another version with a lightsaber :-)

I LOVE this. But man is it just me or are these enemies a lot harder than normal? They never miss!

Edited by blinky

2 hours ago, blinky said:

I LOVE this. But man is it just me or are these enemies a lot harder than normal? They never miss!

humm... when i first play the old mod, i love it but feel a lot easy. I did a complete rebalance adding new enemys but never change the accuracy of the soldiers. I'm replaying the ultimate doom with my mod and it's a little bit harder, but not so harder. I added more accuracy in Boss enemies like the white officer with dark troopers guard and the Black SpiderProbe. Anyway, they are not zombies but a well trained soldiers :-P

On 2/28/2018 at 3:12 AM, blinky said:

I edited that a bit, specially in rapidfire troops

Edited by WARDUST

I can't get GzDoom's clusterfuck HUD options in a way that the HUD looks like in your screenshots :(

I kinda like the mod but after a while it is a bit annoying to constantly get hit by blaster fire. I mean in Doom most monsters fire projectiles that you can avoid but with this mod you usually open a door and get greeted by laz0rs :D

2 hours ago, VGA said:

I can't get GzDoom's clusterfuck HUD options in a way that the HUD looks like in your screenshots :(

I kinda like the mod but after a while it is a bit annoying to constantly get hit by blaster fire. I mean in Doom most monsters fire projectiles that you can avoid but with this mod you usually open a door and get greeted by laz0rs :D

Yes, it's true. The hud only works well on a 1920x1080, i don't know (yet) how to update this thing, the original came in a 4:3 design (if someone can help with this, i apreciate a lot).

About the blasters... again it's true, but normally you have a lot of healthpacks and armor equilibrating this. The same with the supercharge, needed for some situations fighting against bosses (the difficult reminds me the firsts times with a Baron, when the best way was run for your life searching inmunity etc)

Anyway, thanks for your comments! i apreciate that! :-)

Edited by WARDUST

On 2/28/2018 at 3:12 AM, blinky said:

On 3/1/2018 at 6:51 PM, VGA said:

Okey Men, i did a version where soldiers miss randomly various shots. 

Edited by WARDUST

The level of conversion is scarily impressive; even just playing E1M1, it's like I'm playing Dark Forces. This is a crazy level of implementation detail. My only complaint is that high-resolution assets don't match with low-resolution and I'm not a fan of high-resolution textures in general. I personally feel this would look a lot better (and be a smaller download) if you could make a version with low-resolution textures.

On 19/3/2018 at 11:23 PM, Kroc said:

The level of conversion is scarily impressive; even just playing E1M1, it's like I'm playing Dark Forces. This is a crazy level of implementation detail. My only complaint is that high-resolution assets don't match with low-resolution and I'm not a fan of high-resolution textures in general. I personally feel this would look a lot better (and be a smaller download) if you could make a version with low-resolution textures.

mmm i can't say no, there are parts that i think need to be downsize (icons, sprites) and maybe implement hirestex.pk3 as an optional. Now i'm working on a Vader and ATST, when i finish, i think i will do the thins you commented.

Thanks for your feedback!

Home Guineu! tu per aquí? :-P

Here v4, with an ATST and Vader

Edited by WARDUST

On 1/7/2021 at 2:55 PM, Karl1971 said:

Your new star wars wardust mod looks awesome. Id love to get the link for it.😁

Sorry pal, but I think you're unfortunately out of luck. Mod's been dead for awhile now, however, and as Yoda once said, "there is another". Your next best bet is checking out Xim's Dark Forces mod, which more or less builds off of this mod. Personally, I find Xim's version to be a bit bloated for my liking, but if you're into having more weapons and classes than you know what to do with then you'll likely have a blast. This version was perfect since it actually felt like Dark Forces only with some graphical enhancements...and to this day I'm still disappointed that it's been taken down. :/

On 1/10/2021 at 7:05 AM, BROS_ETT_311 said:

Sorry pal, but I think you're unfortunately out of luck. Mod's been dead for awhile now, however, and as Yoda once said, "there is another". Your next best bet is checking out Xim's Dark Forces mod, which more or less builds off of this mod. Personally, I find Xim's version to be a bit bloated for my liking, but if you're into having more weapons and classes than you know what to do with then you'll likely have a blast. This version was perfect since it actually felt like Dark Forces only with some graphical enhancements...and to this day I'm still disappointed that it's been taken down. :/

On 1/7/2021 at 11:55 PM, Karl1971 said:

Your new star wars wardust mod looks awesome. Id love to get the link for it.😁

Or just send me a private and we talk about the 2021 version i have :-P