Find results in...
Captain Red

Significant other

Wife/Husband/Significant other  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Wife/Husband/Significant other

• Yes. Yes I do.
    • No. I\'m alone.

Had a GF for a while...then the whore broke up with me...
/me bursts into uncontrollable tears

I get through the day thinking of (a) Murderous Intent 2 (b) My games collection, an ever-expanding library of coolness or (c) Stacey, my bisexual nympho g/f
you have a bisexual nympho gf and you're depressed?
my girlfriend is a bisexual nmypho
damnit
why does everyone else have a bisexual nympho gf

AndrewB said:

Stupid black and white unanswerable polls....

How is this not black and white? You either have a girlfriend or you dont.

human companionship is so overrated. i'm not here to fraternize with the locals!

...bitter.

I'm married to the lovely Vampirajay, sat next to me at this very moment ;)

Yes, that's right, a girl who doesn't just play Doom - she maps too!

Little Faith said:

Been a while since we last heard from her. Is she still mapping on the Underworld project?

She tends not to post unless it's a subject that reaaaally interests her.
We've had some troubles with her PC of late, so she's shortly gonna be getting back into da mapping :)

I don't want a girl friend, I just want a personal vagina. Talking with girls I realize most annoy me and make me want to smack them. Only like 1 out of 100 are actually cool to talk to, and only 1 out of 10 of those actually look good. Either way, as soon as I move, I'm going to pump up the or1n charm and maybe get laid, then move on to another gina. =]

Little Faith said:

Been a while since we last heard from her. Is she still mapping on the Underworld project?

Here I am, ready to scream at my computer if it breaks one more time, I do try to post but with my pc breaking and not having much time for fun thanks to the excitingly cruel demands of my husband (they do call him Spike for a reason) but everything is working now so hopefully I'll be here a bit more with my husband (see, I am staying kind of on track) Spike.

Vampirajay said:

Here I am, ready to scream at my computer if it breaks one more time, I do try to post but with my pc breaking and not having much time for fun thanks to the excitingly cruel demands of my husband (they do call him Spike for a reason) but everything is working now so hopefully I'll be here a bit more with my husband (see, I am staying kind of on track) Spike.

Would your husband happen to be Spike?

the_Danarchist said:
Damn you Red Pants, why did you have to bring this up?

/me cries

/me starts to laughs loudly which quickly turns in to loud sobbing.

:)
:|
;(

I've had a girlfriend or two over the years. I really have trouble finding girls to go out with though, I guess because I'm not a typical teenage male and most of the girls I go after I don't go after because of a physical attraction. Yes, I do like them to be attractive, but I've always looked at personality, too. And there's not a lot of girls who I get along with really well AND look decent. I couldn't stand going out with a girl on looks alone. But that's okay, cause I don't mind being single. Oddly enough, I think about sex more when I am single. I dunno, I'm a weird individual.

I had difficulty getting a girlfriend as well. Apparently I'm a "nice person" - this doesn't help however when you aren't too hot in the looks department. So for a while I was single, until I met my current gf.

We started talking, flirting, the usual kinda stuff. She used to send me dirty messages to my phone, then one day - my best friend found the messages, and started to like her too. I wasn't too bothered by this at the time, until him and the girl we liked started getting friendly. They ended up going out for 6 months. Those were the most traumatic and depressing months of my life. Although he treated her like shit, talking about other girls all the time and their looks, and he dumped her after 6 months. Naturally, she was upset. I was there for her when she needed me :)

That's why, 2 weeks later, she asked me out. Made me the happiest person alive :)

</life story> :P

I choose not to have a g/f. Because I find it easier to have female friends as you don't have to go through the heartbreak of splitting up...and shit. And plus, it's more fun that way ;)