Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

Because we all enjoy reading this stuff......

"If you have a child born with ambiguous genitalia, it's a life-changing event,"

am I the only one that finds something fucked up about that?

Well, it sounds kinda silly but I guess it's groundbreaking research. After all you have to start out with simple tests first and anatomical mechanisms doesn't get much more simple than the penis.

"It's analogous to the penis of a 60-year-old man, versus that of a 30-year-old," says Atala.

yeh like that's any use!

On the one hand, the promise of a bigger shlong is the Amrican dream incarnate. On the other hand, the thought of anybody bringing sharp objects or surgical tools anywhere near Little Jack, even to improve it, scares the bejeezus out of me.

Dubya² said:

"Hi ho, hi ho
It's off to hell this goes!"
/me whistles that dumbass tune

Heh, what are you talking about? This thread ain't going nowhere.

Yay. Penile augmentation is a cool thing. Not that I need it or anything like that, but still.

IMJack said:

On the one hand, the promise of a bigger shlong is the Amrican dream incarnate. On the other hand, the thought of anybody bringing sharp objects or surgical tools anywhere near Little Jack, even to improve it, scares the bejeezus out of me.

Bloody hell, IMJ wants two, one for each hand!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Personally, I'll stick with what I've got. Even though it would be great to be able to link yourself to an Aerosmith song.

DC

fodders said:

Bloody hell, IMJ wants two, one for each hand!

...Lmao...heheheheheheHahahahaha *inhale* *exhale*...Im ok...

orion said:

Two heads are better than one.

....Rofl Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...my lungs are compressed, can barely breathe...........Whew, ok thats better Geeze thats some funny stuff...I kno its preverse in some abnormal way but I cant help but laugh at both statements...Sorry, I'll try and restrain myself from laughing...If I can help it...

Spank yourself with a splintered wooden spoon, and brand your testicles.