Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bonnie

What are clubs

and how do i join them, since it wasn't answered in the other thread

and clubs probably deserve their own thread anyways because i bet they're super cool and unique

I think it will be hidden soon. I don't think that clubs would be beneficial here, it's not like we're divided or something. 

4 hours ago, Gez said:

They're the suits that play with hearts, spades, and diamonds.

Unless you're playing with a Spanish deck, in which case it's coins, swords, and cups. =P

(Useless playing card trivia! Woohoo!)

6 minutes ago, wildweasel said:

Unless you're playing with a Spanish deck, in which case it's coins, swords, and cups. 

learning this has helped me grow as a person.

we could make a club out of this!!!!!!!

Got the answer: latest?cb=20170425105727

On a serious note, dunno. Either something that will soon be created and is currently WIP or deleted for serving no real purpose.

Edited by Agent6

29 minutes ago, Ajora said:

There's nothing cool about oversized emojis wearing sunglasses. 

That's the joke ....

27 minutes ago, dmg_64 said:

That's the joke ....

I don't believe for a second that the author of that image was being the least bit reflexively ironic. 

Idk, depending on what year that pic came out would determinate the ironicality of the authors dispositation.

13 minutes ago, Fonze said:

Idk, depending on what year that pic came out would determinate the ironicality of the authors dispositation.

Not necessarily. I get that in 1998 an image like that would be perceived as witty and hip, but today it's either an anachronism or reflexively ironic. 

I'm going to make a very rough estimate and say that oversized emojis weren't really all that prevalent in North America until maybe 2012. I may be mistaken on that, so feel free to correct me. Also, hating anime over the internet wasn't really as much of a thing back in the late 90s as much as it is now. It seems likely to me that the image was created by an edgy teenager, and is relatively recent.

27 minutes ago, Ajora said:

overly concerned with minor details.

Yeah I don't know, and I don't care, I think it was clear my post wasn't meant to be taken seriously, you got lil carried away with discussing semantics.

Clubs are places you go to get drunk, listen to bad music and sleep with questionable people

2 hours ago, Ajora said:

Not necessarily. I get that in 1998 an image like that would be perceived as witty and hip, but today it's either an anachronism or reflexively ironic. 

I'm confused; you started with "not necessarily" then made a statement which agrees with what I said. 

2 minutes ago, Fonze said:

I'm confused; you started with "not necessarily" then made a statement which agrees with what I said. 

To the general public, the picture nowadays would be perceived differently as it would in the late 90s. But you specifically mentioned the author. I argued that it was probably made fairly recently, and being sincere rather than ironic. 

20 minutes ago, Ajora said:

My intentions were never meant to beleaguer anybody. I apologize if I wasn't more lucid with my wording.

that's okay best friend, just remember to refer your complaints to the whiny bullshit club next time c: