Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MattGuy1990

What about Doom 64 monster sprites?

I mean, by now the classic demon sprites, and the various edited versions, is something we're all familiar with. So did someone ever tried using or editing the GCI demons from Doom 64? If not someone really should, something interesting can come out from them, I'm sure ^^.

Hola, are you referring to editing the fan made Doom monsters to look Doom 64-ish or making the missing Doom monsters? I'm working on my own project to create the missing Doom 64 monsters on 3D models, the Arch Vile was the first I made (using Paint 3D haha) and looks fantastic to me, it needs a bit polish though! Anyway, I don't tend to use fan made monsters but I have seen them in several mods and making Doom64 versions of them would be pretty nice like my Arch Vile!!! :)

I think he's wondering why, when we've seen so many fan-edits of the OG Doom monster sprites, you don't generally see edits of the D64 monsters.

11 hours ago, Salt-Man Z said:

I think he's wondering why, when we've seen so many fan-edits of the OG Doom monster sprites, you don't generally see edits of the D64 monsters.

Yup, that's what I meant ^^'. But OG srpites resemblin D64 monsters is fine too, as long as they look 3Dish.