Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StevenC21

Personal Angst

I am angsty about Doomworld. I have had 1 warning point for a long time, and I hate it so so much. I didn't mean to get it, I got it for what was seen as s***posting even though I really wasn't, though it kinda seemed like it in retrospect. I wish there was some way to get rid of it. I'm probably anxious about a ton of other stuff, and just taking it out on this, but still...

It says you have 0 warning points?

There's 1 in your history, but it's not being applied, so it's of no consequence.

It's totally normal to regret your past mistakes. It will pass as long as you don't let yourself stew over it. Sit back and take a few breaths, go for a walk, find a friend/family member, try to find ways like these that will help you to grow from it and move on.

Just remember if you have a disagreement with someone, don't insult them and you should be fine. If you're still warned for having an opinion, safely assume the system's rigged and blow town.

This is probably one of the most whiny, bitch-ass topics I've ever seen in my entire time on internet forums since 2005. Holy shit.

I wouldn't worry about it, man. Almost everyone here's been Losered or messed up when they were new, it's just part of the process. Now I just look back on what got me in trouble and I laugh because it was dumb, and I move on with my life. Always lookin' forward.

I don't see what you're complaining about, tbh. Making mistakes is probably one of the most common things in life, and they're good for you to learn what you should and shouldn't do.

There are some people that I've treated pretty bad in the past, but does that make me a bad person now? It doesn't, because I've learned my lesson, and I don't act that way anymore.

You can't change the past, but you can strive to be a nicer person in the future, and that's what really matters in the end.

Eh, we all make mistakes, you'll get over it eventually and learn from what you did, no need to complain about something as trivial as getting a warning point.