Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xanrer

Are there mods for?

Are there mods for:

1. Being able to make bullet holes at ceiling and ground (exept for bd)?
  2. Making the vanillia wall textures animated (for example changeing screens on computer textures)?
  3. Making the hud on zdoom flattened like gzdoom? 
    Spoiler

w4eaweawf.png.be2fb0c0f4c019b1505f8a447b165402.png

31 minutes ago, xanrer said:

Being able to make bullet holes at ceiling and ground (exept for bd)?

AFAIK Floor / Ceiling Decals are not possible atm.

Making the vanillia wall textures animated (for example changeing screens on computer textures)?

definitely possible, I haven't heard of any however.

Making the hud on zdoom flattened like gzdoom? 

Why are you still using ZDoom ?, GZDoom has software renderer option and ZDoom has been discontinued so I don't see any reason why you'd still use ZDoom.

1. hmm :/ i really wonder how SGtMarkIV pull it out.
  2. im all ears if you hear something about it.
  3. well its kind of a fantasy at this moment :p idk why but i have this unexplainable love for zdoom.

thank you for your quick response.

1.- So , I can't say for sure but I guess that he could have used models for that ?
2.- Animdefs ?

3.- ... ?

On 3/9/2018 at 4:03 PM, xanrer said:
  1. Making the vanillia wall textures animated (for example changeing screens on computer textures)?

One way to insert animated textures into a vanilla wad is to replace existing DooM/2 animated textures. For example, the Blood Falls animated texture consists of BFALL1, BFALL2, BFALL3, and BFALL4. You can replace each of these with the corresponding changing screens on your computer textures.

As an example, I have attached a zip file containing animated textures to replace the Blood Falls textures.

BFALL1.zip

13 hours ago, ReX said:

One way to insert animated textures into a vanilla wad is to replace existing DooM/2 animated textures. For example, the Blood Falls animated texture consists of BFALL1, BFALL2, BFALL3, and BFALL4. You can replace each of these with the corresponding changing screens on your computer textures.

As an example, I have attached a zip file containing animated textures to replace the Blood Falls textures.

BFALL1.zip

Hmm i got your point but isnt this give and take, i mean you will lose the blood falls animated textures if you do this.

55 minutes ago, xanrer said:

Hmm i got your point but isnt this give and take, i mean you will lose the blood falls animated textures if you do this.

That's the price you pay for doing some things in vanilla DooM.