Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question

5 answers to this question

https://www.vgmusic.com/ has served me well, especially when I'm looking for one of the more popular titles that have a lot of competing versions of tracks belonging to their OSTs. After becoming familiar with the best composers whose material is uploaded there, like King Meteor, you can single out the best stuff straight away. Great variety and quite convenient.

I haven't visited a lot of other sites, however; and not that I need to, as there's enough high quality material being produced within the community that opting for commercial video game music is more a luxury than a necessity. I could happily revisit everything produced exclusively for PWADs and not be strapped for sounds.

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:12 AM, Alfonzo said:

https://www.vgmusic.com/ has served me well, especially when I'm looking for one of the more popular titles that have a lot of competing versions of tracks belonging to their OSTs. After becoming familiar with the best composers whose material is uploaded there, like King Meteor, you can single out the best stuff straight away. Great variety and quite convenient.

I haven't visited a lot of other sites, however; and not that I need to, as there's enough high quality material being produced within the community that opting for commercial video game music is more a luxury than a necessity. I could happily revisit everything produced exclusively for PWADs and not be strapped for sounds.

This site won't harm my computer, right? Sorry I'm just very protective of my stuff since the last computer I had got a virus on it thanks to my father.

On 3/12/2018 at 12:04 AM, BJ34 said:

I was looking for music and I came across this thread. I looked up midiworld.com and was surprised by the breadth of songs from major bands. Admittedly, I didn't download them and listen to them, so for all I know they're just clips. However, can you actually use the midi's from major bands downloaded from midiworld and upload them either here or to idgames? Have you done this?