Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kinsie

Announcer?

Will SkullTag have an announcer, Quake 3/UnrealTournament style, to announce Flag Captures, Victories, Powerups, etc.? I'd be more than happy to help on THAT behalf...

Trasher][ said:
Will SkullTag have an announcer, Quake 3/UnrealTournament style, to announce Flag Captures, Victories, Powerups, etc.? I'd be more than happy to help on THAT behalf...

Ooo that could be fun...

Do you want a dark, evil voice (Like Quake 3 and UT) or a normal US-sports-commentatior voice (Like UT2003)?

Trasher][ said:
Do you want a dark, evil voice (Like Quake 3 and UT) or a normal US-sports-commentatior voice (Like UT2003)?

I'm leaning towards the evil voice... I think Ultimus could do that :)

boris said:

Yeah, should be like in Mortal Kombat - <evilvoice>Outstanding</evilvoice>

Yeah, that's actually pretty much exactly what I had in mind... heh. h4x0r0us minds think alike!

Trasher][ said:
I'll cook up a few examples tomorrow if ya want

Well, I kinda wanted to do it myself... but I'm willing to listen.

Hey, maybe have a choice of multiple announcers, with the player able to choose and the option set by a "CMTRINFO" lump, like a "SKININFO" lump. After all, people are taking advantage of ST's "taunt" sounds in their skins, so why not give them something else to leap on?

What be your e-mail?

Trasher][ said:
Hey, maybe have a choice of multiple announcers, with the player able to choose and the option set by a "CMTRINFO" lump, like a "SKININFO" lump. After all, people are taking advantage of ST's "taunt" sounds in their skins, so why not give them something else to leap on?

What be your e-mail?

My guess is it is on the Skulltag website.

Trasher][ said:

Hmm, good idea...

Perhaps I shall do this...

Trasher][ said:
Sent. E-Mail. Check. (Your Doomworld One)

I think I may have deleted it on accident... that account gets spammed to death :( Might wanna just post it here.

Trasher][ said:
Yeah, once I garner myself a decent host.

IRC or AIM, you can IM Carnevil. He is on right now (4:03 AM EST)

bigbadgangsta said:

IRC or AIM, you can IM Carnevil. He is on right now (4:03 AM EST)

OH GOD IM BEING STALKED!!! :) lol j/k

Yes AIM or IRC is generally the best way to contact me.

Carnevil said:

OH GOD IM BEING STALKED!!! :) lol j/k

Yes AIM or IRC is generally the best way to contact me.

Heh, I'm not stalking you, Mr. Brad Carny.......and I'm not outside your window at *ADDRESS DELETED* ... >:)

If anyone out there has a real time stragety game called dark reign, go do waypoint training and listen to the guy, when he says "I Like it." thats exactly how i feel, you really have to hear him tho. (activision made it)