Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CyRaptor

Spider Mastermind Art

/Me heads off to torture the Geoshitties management to death.

I can't reach it. Please host it somewhere RELIABLE.

(Damn, Doomworld should allow hosting of pictures)

DSM, repeat after me:

"Geocities... must copy and paste"

:)

BTW, there's no such thing as "reliable" when it comes to web hosting (well, unless you have your own server or you're willing to pay).

NiGHTMARE said:

DSM, repeat after me:

:)

BTW, there's no such thing as "reliable" when it comes to web hosting (well, unless you have your own server or you're willing to pay).

I did - didn't work

Very nice work!

dsm- for Geocities, do you have mIRC or something similiar?

I always had trouble with GS until I found this little trick. Join any channel in IRC, double click on your user name, paste the address into the bar and hit enter.

Click on the link displayed in your user name window and you'll go to the picture straight away, bypassing of all evil Geocities.

Thanks a lot for the tip Livo, it worked!

As for the drawing: Beautifuuuul - I especially love the way you've done the chaingun turret.

I have one suggestion: If you made its eyes small and round inside some skull-like sockets (giving its face a more skull-like look), it would end up looking really evil.

The environment and background is good too.

Thanks a lot for the kind words everybody... I really appreciate it.
I just changed the link to a non-geocities site so if anyone was having problems seeing it, it should work now.

If i had to make a criticism, it'd be at the lack of chrome texturing on the SM's legs.

Other than that : Excellent work, looking forward to seeing more of your drawings.

HAMMER-STROKE said:

1 comment.. I cant remember the arms on the original spider mastermind

I do...Even look at the pic of him on DW up in the left hand corner...hes has arms.

I do...Even look at the pic of him on DW up in the left hand corner...hes has arms. [/B]

He?, i am pretty sure it is a female... :P
I don't know.
But someone must have made the arachtrons... :)

TorntheDark said:

He?, i am pretty sure it is a female... :P
I don't know.
But someone must have made the arachtrons... :)

I didnt say that assuming its a he, I just said 'he' cuz.....Well i dont know why I said 'he'...But I didnt mean to say that the Spider MasterMind is a male....

..and yes..I think it is a Female.

The idea of demons getting "reproduced" is totally stupid imho - they're hellspawn, which means that they are "spawned", not born.
What do you think the Baphomet is doing at the end of Doom 2? Giving birth to all the demons through its asshole in the forehead?

dsm said:

What do you think the Baphomet is doing at the end of Doom 2? Giving birth to all the demons through its asshole in the forehead?

Maybe, They're hellspawn...they can do anything :P

well, we was talking about these archtrons and the spider master mind.
I still think she born all the other spiders... :)

yes, all the others ( and the arachtrons) is coming from the goatse clone's head... :P

Man, good SpiderDemon picture! First one I've been able to see outside of the game. Usually I just see a lot of Cybies and Archies. :)

Anyways, I have the manuals for both Dooms, and they call the Mastermind a female too, so it's safe to say it's female here.
[also, the way her face is shaped seems to look like a female beast-spider of somekind]