Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Joe Todd

Vengeance - Episode 3 Secret Level

How do I reach the Episode 3 Secret Level in Vengeance (from E3M6?) I see the box the switch is in, but I can't jump or find a teleport in. Please answer as soon as possible. Also, just tell me. Don't make me wait for a demo, keep it a secret, or anything like that. I will get mad if you do that. I just want to know. NOW!!

Ugh, can't you figure out things for yourself? This is like the 5th or 6th thread you've made asking how to get to secret levels. Open a map editor, figure it out or something. Jeez.

There you go!! I'm mad now!! I tried to use an editor, and it won't tell me. ANSWER IMMIDEATLY OR I AM GOING TO REPORT THIS VIOLATION TO THE MOD!!! NOW!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

HAAAHHAHAAHAHA.

O_o

I hope you aren't serious. If you are, may god have mercy on our
souls.

Joe Todd said:

Don't make me wait for a demo

Yeah, it would really piss me off if I asked a question like this and someone insisted on recording a demo just to show me how to do it, rather than writing a 300-word description. Inconsiderate or what?!

Please tell me with a SMALL description. Also, warnings are gone!! I've reported to the mod. You're in big trouble now!! BTW, I don't even have e-mail access, so don't even think about a demo!!

bigbadgangsta
Super Moderator

ANSWER IMMIDEATLY OR I AM GOING TO REPORT THIS VIOLATION TO THE MOD!!!

*sigh*

Joe Todd said:

How do I reach the Episode 3 Secret Level in Vengeance (from E3M6?) I see the box the switch is in, but I can't jump or find a teleport in. Please answer as soon as possible. Also, just tell me. Don't make me wait for a demo, keep it a secret, or anything like that. I will get mad if you do that. I just want to know. NOW!!

i'd tell you how, but i don't own vengeance. However the situation you're describing sounds just like the secret exit in original Doom e3m6. Why don't you try rocket-jumping (the doom equivalent of course) yourself into the switch box? just make sure you have over 100 health ;)

Reporting someone for not doing what you want them to do is retarded enough, but reporting that person to themselves... come on!

But anway, to answer your question:

Turn around 180 from the western side of the box and walk towards the metal switch you see. If you look closely at the part of the skull wall just to the left of this switch, you'll see that it's a slightly different colour to the rest of the wall; shooting this part of the wall will lower a lift allowing you to get into the box.

Shaviro said:

So who's this REALLY?

It is starting to look a bit suspicious. Or should that be süspicious? I wonder what will come next.

"The email address for Joe Todd is k@k.com"

Grazza said:

It is starting to look a bit suspicious. Or should that be süspicious?

Probably.

It's most certinaly one of the best!! Maybe THE best!! Or maybe 2002 ADO is THE best, Or maybe tfe Memento Moris. Many other too!! There are plenty of great megawads!!

2002ADO is an awesome megawad, but I also love Vengeance. I haven't played it in awhile, though.

Joe Todd said:

It's most certinaly one of the best!! Maybe THE best!! Or maybe 2002 ADO is THE best, Or maybe tfe Memento Moris. Many other too!! There are plenty of great megawads!!

MEMENTO MORI IS FOR DUKE NUKEM YOU RETARD

VolteFace said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

HAAAHHAHAAHAHA.

O_o

I hope you aren't serious. If you are, may god have mercy on our
souls.

I am serious. When I ask questions, I just want to know the answer. Simple as that.

Archvile64 said:

MEMENTO MORI IS FOR DUKE NUKEM YOU RETARD

Umm, no it's not. It's for DOOM 2. It's fun. I like it. It's fun. So is ranting. I like ranting. I also like pizza. Do you like pizza? I like pizza. I want pizza. Do you have my pizza? GIMME MY PIZZA!!

Sorry. Couldn't resist showing off stupidity/insanity. I'm [litteraly] sick. Leave me alone!

Joe Todd said:

Please tell me with a SMALL description. Also, warnings are gone!! I've reported to the mod. You're in big trouble now!! BTW, I don't even have e-mail access, so don't even think about a demo!!

Shut up and bend over, or1n needs s3x0r!!!11

Joe Todd said:

There you go!! I'm mad now!! I tried to use an editor, and it won't tell me. ANSWER IMMIDEATLY OR I AM GOING TO REPORT THIS VIOLATION TO THE MOD!!! NOW!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

You just mouthed off at my fellow super moderator you turdstile.

You've crapped out the forum, and thanks to your persistant reporting of posts my mailbox as well. I am considerably annoyed.

Jeez, creators spend a lot of time, effort and thought on puzzles and access to secret levels. This is part of the game. If you are really stuck then to ask for help once is excusable, but to repeatedly ask for secrets to be revealed is disrespectful and embarrassing, get some gameplaying skillz and feel the satisfaction of solving something for yourself.