Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BlackMetalChainsaw

Synthdoom by Black Metal Chainsaw

Fuck yes

i always thought Perturbator's Music would fit just p e r f e c t l y in Doom wads.

this shit looks gorgeous as fuck too

Now those most recent screenshots I actually really like. Has an Ancient Aliens vibe to it kind of.

Jeez, each set of screenshots manages to look even better than the last. Have you considered seeking out beta testers, assuming you haven't already done so? It would be a shame for some issues to go unnoticed until a final release, a plague that has followed me throughout most of my mapping career. Just curious, keep up the fine work.

On 7/24/2018 at 11:56 PM, Percival232 said:

Fuck yes

i always thought Perturbator's Music would fit just p e r f e c t l y in Doom wads.

this shit looks gorgeous as fuck too

Yeah it does fit. Perturbator be praised.

The palette looks similar to ancient aliens with its turquoise and crimson. Love it's tron-like appearance.

1 minute ago, elend said:

How about the legality of including the music, though?! Not really legal, is it?

It is, see his post from March 17

Ohh, totally forgot about that! Well that‘s quite awesome of Pertubator then. Gotta ask Mitch Murder if I can use some then, maybe I am also lucky. 

3 hours ago, Pirx said:

It is, see his post from March 17

BMC is a woman, lol.

But besides that, exceptional screenshots as it's been a while since I personally saw new media for this project

Sorta necro bumping this to say the shots look psycho good and to ask if anyone knows what's the happs with the project or BMC?