Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kracov

Any videos similar to Slaughterfest?

I really love watching videos of Slaughterfest, Scythe and Sunlust.  Unfortunately there aren't many other videos/mods of this type on youtube that I've seen.  Perhaps you know similar mods/videos of intense action with hordes of monsters?  I'm not much for brutal doom.  Most of it seems centered on the player hiding behind walls and doing a few shots at a time. 

Also possibly interested in gameplay of custom weapons and monsters as long as it's action packed.

Posted (edited)

Hm? I am sure if you search for the names of well known slaughtermaps, you will find a lot of them on Youtube. Almost always when searching for playthroughs, I find what I am looking for. (Usually when I get stuck on a map lol)

You can also go to that speedrunning site, compet-n I think it's called and download demos for the maps you want, then play them back through prboom+ or Eternity Engine. So you have perfect visual quality and constant 60fps slaughterrrring, you can replace the music or turn it off and have something else playing in the background etc.

Posted (edited)

Check out DSDA on Youtube and search for runs by peeps like Ancalagon, Killer5, 0xf00ba12, Bloodite Krypto, j4rio, Nevanos (and all the other folks whose names i can't think of right now) who run hard maps. There's plenty of demos to be seen...