Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KVELLER

A year in Doomworld

16 hours ago, KVELLER said:

I know I'm not the most useful or interesting member here

Don't worry, none of us are useful or interesting!

It's always great finding a place where other people love what you love. Playing and making wads, deathmatching and generally chatting to and hanging with Doomers has always been fun for me and I'm really glad that so many people continue to join the hive that is classic Doom after all this time!

2 hours ago, Doomkid said:

I say, deliver me from Swedish furniture!

7 hours ago, Catpho said:

Is this a goodbye post?

Sounds more like a community appreciation post, and I appreciate it very much.  I'm glad I found this place, too.  I've never really liked the structure of online forums, but the awesome community on this one makes it great.  I've only been here a short while but I can already say I've made a few good friends and met some very helpful people (especially while trying to learn GZDoom Builder).

Cheers.
Personally, I've shitposted here even before 2011 as anon, at old IDgames file section 😛

On 18.3.2018 at 2:24 PM, KVELLER said:

Thank you. To all of you. I don't care if you've talked to me or not, or even if you know me, I just want to thank every mapper, modder, artist, and every other member of the community. Thanks for keeping this place alive

May the 'likes' be ever in your favour.

2 months until my first year here. I originally thought the same as you, but it went fine here. DW is really nice. Cheers.

8 more days for me to reach the 1-year stay in here. Time sure flies fast and, KVELLER, I'm sure that you enjoy your stay in here despite of the difficulties. :)

Its been my first year here havent made anything besides one map but met some nice people on here some of them in this thread right now (Doomkid tell the truth about your age) 

nice to meet you and enjoy your time on here 

P.S. gotta say shout outs to dewsome because when i didnt know anybody on here he was the first person i talked to and helped me break the ice and feel right at home,thanks sir

I doubt I contributed much to your enjoyment here but I'll take the compliment. Here, have a like.

Edited by Chezza

On 19/3/2018 at 7:29 AM, Doomkid said:

I guess what I meant is that there are people in the community who make great maps, mods, sprites, etc, and I'm kind of useless in that regard, mainly because of how lazy I am :P or people like rdwpa, who always seem to know what to say (that guy made a deal with the devil, I'm telling ya) while I struggle to give feedback on a map.