FULL ON (legalized release)|
"FULL ON" is an exciting addition to DOOM. |
- E2M1 From Scratch! This is great starting place
- E2M2 The Warehouse; from scratch, this place is full of hiding places and tricks. Also a great Deathmatch PWAD. Shoot it out in a Wholesale Warehouse amongst the aisles or pick them off from high places.
- E2M3 The Refinery; from scratch, full of hiding places.
- E2M4 The Testing Labs; from scratch, think you can do it by yourself? I think not!
- E2M5 The Administration Complex; from scratch, Another fun place to hang out.
- E2M6 thru E2M8 have been altered originals DOOM episodes. They have been removed by the uploader in order to avoid copyright problems.
The Deu52 & BSP1.2 programmers for giving us this most excellent tool. And of Course! The makers of DOOM!!!!|
A special thanks to Magas, Lawman, and Metroid for beta testing.
New from scratch|
Might be too complicated for 386 or lower. Hope you have 4+MEGS of RAM!|
|Anonymous||I liked it. There's some tutti fruity and HOM in places, but overall the map design is interesting. It's not as polished as njdoom.wad but still fun to play if you like old school wads. Too bad later levels are missing, maybe full version is in some shovelware CD?||x|
|Anonymous||Though this is surely not the worst of all '94-maps, it's still not worth the download.
Gameplay is very easy overall. There are boss monsters, many of them, but they're mostly easy to cope with.
The looks are uninspired and boring. Bare rooms, no details, neglectfully textured.
And the gameplay has some flaws, too. Often you have to pick up ammo or health, even if you don't need them, 'cause otherwise doors won't open. 1/5 -Milian||x|
|Anonymous||This doesn't quite cut it as "classic." My first map was better than all of these combined. **||x|
|Anonymous||It's a shame it lost it's last 3 maps, but it's still got a great atmosphere and is one of my favourite classic wads.||x|