Imp's Challenge 1|
This is a DOOM level created using DoomEd - The Real Thing by Geoff Allan. It is a SINGLE player level. This is one of the toughest levels that I have created. It is the first in a series of Imp's challenges. It took myself and the Beta testers quite a few hours to complete this level. Now, we can complete the level in about six minutes. Comments on this level are welcome and I can be reached via Compuserve at address 73131,1037. I hope you enjoy this one. It is a real challenge.|
Beta Testers TK and "Hacker" |
I would like to thank the following:
1. ID Software for creating a great game called DOOM.
2. Geoff Allan --- Excellent editor, easy to use.
3. Tim Kisker --- The best DOOM player I know.
4. John Hacker --- The biggest critic of DOOM levels I know.
5. YOU -- for the taking the time to check out this level.
New from scratch / Modified (name of original file)|
|Anonymous||the best of 1994||x|
|Anonymous||"It took myself and the Beta testers quite a few hours to complete this level". That's not even remotely plausible, and I can't believe the author had beta testers. This is a cramped green maze filled with imps and no other monsters. The walls don't show up on the automap. I finished it in two and a half minutes on my first go. The exit is an unmarked piece of wall.||x|