THE OTHER SIDE OF PHOBOS|
An Episode 1-inspired map, set on a lonely moonbase on Phobos. This is not a "pure" Knee-Deep style map though.|
* My brother Varun for playtesting and useful feedback (thanks for telling me how to align that scrolling thing).|
* Josh Frazier (inferno_45) for the very cool music.
* To everyone who has given me feedback on my levels, and feedback on the screenshots I posted on this one.
* The authors of all tools used to make this level (including myself, for my home-brewed utility KWC.EXE :)).
* Tobias Münch and Pablo Dictter - it was their recently released original-Doom-style levels that inspired me to make this in the first place!
New level from scratch|
A little more than a month, on and off|
DoomCAD 6.1 by Matt Tagliaferri - Editing BSP 5.0 by Colin Phipps - Node Building Wintex 4.3 by Olivier Montanuy - Putting the WAD file together XWE by Csabo - Cleaning up the WAD Paint Shop Pro 6.0 by Jasc Software - making the titlepic and the level name Karthik's WAD Changer - for making the level run on E1M1 (DoomCAD doesn't build levels that run on E1M1).|