The Imp Fiesta|
* A large level. |
* There is a nice new idea: A TUNNEL (a bit like Alien...hum...)
* Designed for very fast machines (minimum requirement is 66Mhz for a fluent game playing). Note that you should at least have a Pentium if you want it to be fluent in the tunnel...
* In order to fininsh the level, you don't need to discover any secet room, just go where you haven't been.
* The level can be finished very fast if you know where to go (not like for The Spring Ballad). But there are lots of secret rooms and you will need more time if you wanna do it at 100%.
* No BFG9000
* ID Software, Brendon J Wyber, RaphaŽl Quinet, Colin Reed.|
New level from scratch|
DEU 5.21, DEU 5.20 32bit, BSP 1.1X|
* Some little HOM effects at different places |
* The level is very slow. It's too slow on Ultra-Violence on every machine running under 66 Mhz (except Pentium), so this fact could be named a bug because it really disturbs.
|Anonymous||Nothing espectacular, just was ok.||x|
|Anonymous||This is dated July 1994. It has a tubular tunnel, which must have been pretty clever in 1994. Apart from that, it's aggressively average. There are three bits - an opening arena, a maze, and a closing arena. The arenas are large but undetailed. The monster count is higher than most levels of the time, but there's plenty of health and ammo. The tunnel seems to have been the "hook", but it's short and nowadays looks very familiar.||x|