"Dark Fate" is a fast paced single player level for Doom II, inspired by the style of the original Doom's third episode, "Inferno". This map was made quite fast, in probably about 15-20 hours.
It is a small map and will take you only a short while to play. Once you're done with that you might also want to try playing it in deathmatch mode!
* My brother Varun for playtesting and useful feedback.
* A couple of small maps released recently (Alex Parsons's ap_012.wad, Andy Leaver's rave.wad, etc...) inspired me to make this.
* To everyone who has given me feedback on, and made demos of my previous levels.
* The authors of all tools used to make this level.
* The 9th Gate Team for being the great friends that they are!
* id Software of course.
* You for downloading/playing the level!
New level from scratch
About 5 days. Probably 15-20 hours total, building, testing and all.
DoomCAD 6.1 by Matt Tagliaferri - Editing ZenNode 1.1.0 by Marc Rousseau - Node Building (I used BSP 5.0 while editing though) Wintex 4.3 by Olivier Montanuy and XWE by Csabo - Inserting the resources and compiling the final WAD Paint Shop Pro 6.0 by Jasc Software - Making the new graphics