Features of DeuTex:|
- reverse engineer existing PWAD
- compose your own wall textures, reusing DOOM patches or
adding your own patches as bitmaps (.BMP)
- add your own floors (still quite tricky. see manual)
- add your own sprites (a bit tricky. see manual)
- replace the ressources you want in all PWAD (missions, sounds, graphics,...)
- simple WAD creation directives (text file)
- simple directory structure (for the ressources)
- work in batch mode (like a compiler).
(see manual\deutex.txt for details)
- compatible with the level editors (like DEU)
Feature of DeuSF:
recreate a complete sprite and flat PWAD from a partial
sprite or flat PWAD and the main WAD of DOOM.