- Show what parameters were in effect for record.|
- Scan through LMPs to see whether data is valid.
- Analyse data to show:
- Use of keyboard or mouse.
- Player movement statistics.
- Use of TURBO, PAUSE, or SAVE.
- Find when the END SWITCH is pressed!
- Assumes that the LMP does not have an interrupted score counter.
- Assumes it doesn't go to the next level after the score counter.
- Change the player's view to another player's.
BUGS??!! Ahem. I've only seen ONE LMP where the exit switch info doesn't
quite match with Doom's counter (doom rounds down btw).|
Just for your info - turning left on the keyboard is faster than right.
This is NOT A BUG.
Strafe values being 40 and not 50 means you don't use strafe on its OWN.