Doom LMP Utility System|
- Display detailed information about Doom/Doom2/Heretic LMPs.|
- Set LMP file version so it works with different version of the game.
- Change the recording player for Doom/Doom2 multi-player LMPs.
- Convert 1.0 - 1.2 LMP to the new LMP format used with Doom 1.4 - 1.9.
- Remove a particular section of the LMP based on seconds or gametics.
- Append some idle tics at the end of LMP so you can see the score longer.
- Chop some gametics from the end of file.
- Remove all pauses in the LMP, that actually works!
- LMP file modified or created will retain it's original file date & time.
Of course, credit must go to id software for such an excellent game,
and Uwe Girlich for the unofficial Doom LMP spec 1.20.|