It seems there's a new version of Doom Builder out. In the words of CodeImp it's only a "few bugfixes and little improvements [but] no major changes". Feel free to check out the changelog or read these handily pasted entries:
- ZDoom (Heretic in Hexen format) config file. (thanks Graf Zahl)
- Fixed selection bug after dragging vertices.
- Fixed bug in support for PNG textures.
- Allowed the use of patch 0 in textures. (texture SP_FACE2 uses this)
- Improved automatic sector height adjustement for copy/paste.
- Added option for automatic sector height adjustement in copy/paste.
- Preserving "void" parts of map when pasting.
- Removed "Save map as prefab", use "Save selection as prefab" instead.
- Changed description in Insert Sector dialog to "radius".
- Insert Sector now makes a square of correct size when 4 vertices entered.
So all you crazy DB users head over there and grab the latest and get bizzah! That's hip lingo you know.