People have been bugging us that PC Gamer UK and Game Informer apparently both have previews for the Doom 3 expansion pack "Resurrection of Evil" in their latest issues. Among the stuff revealed:
- There's a gravity gun to pick up and fling objects (don't know where I've seen that before...)
- A double barrel shotgun which is apparently all futuristic with wires and hoses and junk
- New monsters including one that sort of looks like a hell knight with a TV screen for a face
- It's still set on Mars, the demons have returned and you have to beat them back again, etc. You play a different marine, as the original marine has probably died of exhaustion.
- There's bullet time. OK, not bullet time maybe, but some sort of slow-mo powerup mode.
- It'll be somewhere around 1/2 to 2/3 as long as the original game