Rick Clark sent the news that he's updated the Doom: The Next Chapter rulebook with the following changes:
In case you don't know, Doom: The Next Chapter is a tabletop / pen and paper role-playing game set in the Doom universe.
- Expanded the dice types to D4, D6, D8, D10 and D12 so that damage calculations match computer game amounts.
- Fixed weapon and monster attack damage amounts to match computer game amounts.
- Changed Rate of Fire to indicate number of attacks per GT for weapons and monster attacks.
- Added Ammo Usage to indicate how much ammo a weapon uses per GT.
- Added Counter Skill for counter move on melee attacks.
- Added melee combat rules.
- Added Melee Counter DR to melee weapons.
- Added Rail Gun to weapons.