Looks like EDGE v1.28a has been released, a followup to 1.28 while development continues on 1.29. Changed in this version:
- Fix for crouching.
- Fix for finding patches in patch dir.
- Fix for brain shooter with no spawn spots.
- Fix for close combat attacks not being consistent with Doom.
- Support for non-power-of-two textures.
- Generic STEALTH monsters added to default DDFs (Things 4050->4061).
- Windows only: Changes to make engine run under Windows 95.
- Windows only: Minimum DirectX required is now version 3.
- Windows only: improved handling of ALT+TAB.
Also, Andrew Apted has let us know that he's released DEH_EDGE v1.1, a convertor for Dehacked to DDF. Version 1.1 adds support for BEX, and you can get it here.