Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Sign in to follow this  

    GBA Contest Whiners


    Julian

    This is kind of old news, but since people regularly pop up in the forums asking for it, know that our own webmaster, Linguica, already gave the names of the GBA Contest winners in quite an unfortunatly unnoticed thread. Here they are:

    • Edmundo Bordeu of Santiago, Chile
    • Mark Lang of Rolla, MO
    • Raymond Wong of Buena Park, CA
    So if you live in any of these areas and have a shotgun, you could still be a winner... Of course not!

    Sign in to follow this  


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments

    Edmundo is the guy behind Batman Doom and.. that other project.. based on ZDoomGL.. that I can't remember the name of right now..

    He's also made a ton of Doom MD2 models for 3d ports.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment

    Hey, I am Mark Lang. Since people asked, I figured I should say something. I haven't posted around here, but figured I am somebody :-p

    I've done alot with Action Half-life, and once-upon-a-time I created Action DooM. Its still around somewhere, so you might know me from that.

    Anyway, Hello! Oh, and I like jDoom--I just wish there were better 3d models for it.

    -quamosity

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    MORBIDTWATT said:

    F*** THAT I SHOULD HAVE WON I KNOW I GOT THEM ALL RIGHT GRRRRRR F*** THIS

    Asking for a ban?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    quamosity said:

    Hey, I am Mark Lang. Since people asked, I figured I should say something. I haven't posted around here, but figured I am somebody :-p

    I've done alot with Action Half-life, and once-upon-a-time I created Action DooM. Its still around somewhere, so you might know me from that.

    Anyway, Hello! Oh, and I like jDoom--I just wish there were better 3d models for it.

    -quamosity

    Hey Dude, congrats!

    ..btw...what's your exact address? ;P

    MORBIDTWATT said:

    F*** THAT I SHOULD HAVE WON I KNOW I GOT THEM ALL RIGHT GRRRRRR F*** THIS

    DOOM Anomaly knew them all too and put them all in, but he doesnt need to make a scene, their called chill pills, you should try the mango flavour.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    MORBIDTWATT said:

    F*** THAT I SHOULD HAVE WON I KNOW I GOT THEM ALL RIGHT GRRRRRR F*** THIS


    I also got them all right and so did Quasar. I'm not being a castrated mongoose about it. In fact, you're making me extremely pissed off because you seem to think you're more entitled to win. Turn off your caps lock and place the keyboard carefully up your ass so I can give you a grammar lesson with my foot.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Linguica said:

    Something like 92 people got them all right so don't bitch and moan that you weren't randomly picked.

    What could we expect with such a headline anyway? :P

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Linguica said:

    Something like 92 people got them all right so don't bitch and moan that you weren't randomly picked.

    I'll bitch and moan about making it harder next time instead :P

    Share this comment


    Link to comment

    So, 92 correct, but how many entries were there in total?

    Also, were there many that didn't submit guesses for the screenshots?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment


    Please sign in to comment

    You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



    Sign In Now

×