- Andy Leaver has uploaded 4 screenshots of a new map to his Doom Projects page.
- The Heretic announces that 2 monsters and 2 weapons have been completed for m-tekk arenas, a Doom Legacy conversion.
- Nathan Crawford has updated the Lock and Load page with more information on the progress of the project.
- Lightning Hunter sends word that he is 14 levels into his Hell's Curse megawad project, and that he's looking for assistance with menu graphics and music. The website for the project is not up yet, but it is in plan.
- Jason Sloan has released Spone II, a map that takes advantage of Doom Legacy's 3d floors.