Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Sign in to follow this  

    More Skulltag


    Cyb

    Well, good to know after a long period of inactivity Skulltag is now alive and hopping. Just a week after 0.94b, 0.94c has been released. What changes have this? Well of course there are various bug fixes and problems playing Skulltag with Doom 1 and external texture wads have been fixed. Also a new CTF map was added and some new announcer sounds as well. Head over to the page to check out the full changelog as well as grab the new version should it strike your fancy (whatever that means).

    Sign in to follow this  


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments

    Fredrik said:

    Skulltag isn't that some Quake2Doom or Counter-Strike crap or something.

    I'm afraid so, unfortunately.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Fredrik said:

    Skulltag isn't that some Quake2Doom or Counter-Strike crap or something.


    score -1: troll

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    999cop said:

    Except for its Quakish part.

    Where? Oh, that. I had no trouble.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment

    This is good news, seeing as the most recent version really sucked. The bots don't even work; they just stand there and flicker. And you have to run the program in tiny windowed mode or it blinks and shit. And where is this so-called BFG?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    wave to the length said:

    This is good news, seeing as the most recent version really sucked. The bots don't even work; they just stand there and flicker. And you have to run the program in tiny windowed mode or it blinks and shit. And where is this so-called BFG?

    The most recent version's bots didnt work cause iirc, it didnt support bots, the last version I know of that does is the Special Hissy Edition, the rest after that are multiplayer ones. :D

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    wave to the length said:

    This is good news, seeing as the most recent version really sucked. The bots don't even work; they just stand there and flicker. And you have to run the program in tiny windowed mode or it blinks and shit. And where is this so-called BFG?

    a). Fuck off.
    b). Yes, the bots don't work ATM. Welcome to 2002.
    c). skulltag -noptc
    d). d2dm6

    Share this comment


    Link to comment

    Wow, since when did all this animosity towards skull tag exist? I was always rather fond of it, it offered an vastly expanded deathmatching experience put in the doom environment we all love! Sure it has some niggling little problems, but all in all it's a pretty damn good, and ambitious, project. So I'm just going to say it right now "Woot, go skull tag!"

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Jello said:

    Wow, since when did all this animosity towards skull tag exist? I was always rather fond of it, it offered an vastly expanded deathmatching experience put in the doom environment we all love! Sure it has some niggling little problems, but all in all it's a pretty damn good, and ambitious, project. So I'm just going to say it right now "Woot, go skull tag!"

    Heh, it's wavelength, what do you expect

    Share this comment


    Link to comment

    I'm not even sure Wavelength likes Doom or Doomworld, and I doubt he likes any of us, so I am perplexed that he keeps coming back. What's this, the fourth time?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment

    Carnevil: Thanks loads for the info on -noptc : I've been playing Zdoom windowed for goddamn ages now. Skulltag is decent, although I haven't been able to play the latest version with anyone yet - top quality maps and some good skins. Don't like those pads you have to stay on to build jump height though, they slow the game down too much IMO. When is the Skulltag game mode gonna be done?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Ultraviolet said:

    I'm not even sure Wavelength likes Doom or Doomworld, and I doubt he likes any of us, so I am perplexed that he keeps coming back. What's this, the fourth time?

    Can you say "troll"? That's exactly what this dipshit (meaning Wavelength) is.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Ultraviolet said:

    I'm not even sure Wavelength likes Doom or Doomworld, and I doubt he likes any of us, so I am perplexed that he keeps coming back. What's this, the fourth time?


    Wavelength's a fucking dumbassed bitch cake.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment

    DoomBoy and Use3d: You don't have to tell me, me and Wavelength go back a bit farther than the two of you...

    Share this comment


    Link to comment


    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

×