In case you can't tell from my awesome headline, Skulltag has updated with a brand spanking new version dubbed '0.95j'. What's new since 0.95h, and where did 0.95i go, you ask? Well, I'll tell you (except for the second part):
- The join queue now works in ALL gameplay modes; not just duel. So now, in packed servers, you can "wait in line" to play when all the server slots are taken. When a slot opens up, you will then automatically spawn in, instead of having to manually join the game.
- Spectators can now pass through teleports. No more being stuck in the team selection room while spectating!
- Fixed problem where the effect of the random powerup could be different on the client end from the server end.
- Fixed a bug where dropped weapons were giving twice as much ammo as they were supposed to.
- Improved the gameplay of d2st2. The lifts have been sped up, and additional ammo and armor has been added.
Those are just some random snips from the page, so head over there to check out the full list of changes and download a copy (without the installer, yay!).