- Loading WADs to memory and saving them back to files.
- Inserting, moving, renaming and deleting lumps.
- Loading raw lumps from files and saving them back.
- Performing operations on multiple WADs simultaneously in memory.
- Loading graphics from files and saving them back. As OMGIFOL relies on PIL for opening and saving image files, many formats such as PNG, BMP and GIF are supported. There are currently two issues with image importing: high-resolution graphics (taller than 255 pixels) cannot be loaded, and files must already be converted to Doom's palette before you import them.
- A couple of other functions for various (hopefully handy) operations.
For more information and documentation, visit the OMGIFOL homepage on SourceForge. One hopes that with this release out of the way, Fredrik will go back to working on Vrack 3. Heh.