SB Software has released a new version of their Doom-engine level editor Deep97, bringing it up to version 9.79c. New in this release:
- Added raw flag edit box to Things and LineDefs. If you enter a value in this box, it overrides any other changes! This change makes it possible to key in any future flag changes.
- Added some more types to OPT file (Sound, ALLkeys, ANYkey) to improve error checking flexibility.
- Polyobject onscreen numbered display mask setting is now saved. Use the K mask command to set.
- ZDOOM opt file has additional either key or skull LineDef types added.
- ZDOOM opt file has additional properties set for the error checker. 6. New graphical display of Things in any Editing mode except Things. Q command toggles with 3 different display types. (Finally copied from DOS version - forgot about it).