The The Deep97 Homepage has news of the release of a new version of Deep97, bringing the WAD editor up to v9.79. Here's a rip from the page:
DeeP97 now supports ALL ZDOOM options, including the new flags available in Hexen mode.
1. The total number of addon files is now 99 (up from 56 - registered only). More advanced users will find this especially handy when doing massive level and graphic replacements.
2. From beginner to advanced user, it's easy to use ZDOOM features. The ZDOOM and BOOM projects are automatically created on startup. The ZDOOM & BOOM options and OPT control file names are automatically set when you select either of these. (Press F5 to view and change these options for custom values).
3. New OPT description files matching the current ZDOOM in DOOM mode and in Hexen mode. You can add or edit additional features to the ZDOOM.OPT or ZDOOMHEXEN.OPT files as required.
4. For 242 and 334 ZDOOM LineDef types, texture names consisting of hex RRGGBB values are valid. An approximation of the RRGGGBB color value is shown taking a lot of the guesswork out of this cool ZDOOM feature.
5. DeePBSP now supports the new ZDOOM Hexen mode polyobjects making it somewhat easier to get them the work
6. A new option - Map Scroll Delay - has been added to slow the map scrolling speed (press F5, then select MAP). This is especially useful for the faster systems now available.
7. The internal system benchmark has been replaced by CPU2000 - our own quick system benchmark utility. It will be posted to our website for downloading when we are done with a graphic test anomaly.
Currently we are minimizing (to the extent possible) the graphic queuing employed by Nvidia drivers that give misleading results.
Note: This version has new control files. The standard ones are automatically reset, however, please reconfigure any custom project (PRJ) or Texture (TCF) and reconfigure the editing options to your taste.
Registered users of Deep 9.78 can upgrade for free, as usual.