Andrew Apted sends word that glBSP v1.91 has been released. For those not In The Know, glBSP is a nodes builder specially designed for OpenGL DOOM ports. This version is a major rewrite from the previous version (1.8). What's new? Well...
- optimised, DOOM2.WAD: 50% faster, ETERNAL.WAD: 3 times faster.
- builds "V2 GL Nodes". Use -v1 to get the old format.
- no longer balks at bad sidedefs (with sector of #-1).
- removes unused sectors & sidedefs.
- packs the blockmap, and can merge identical sidedefs.
- shows the percentage complete while building.
- floatified - nodes are computed using high precision math.
- source code is now under the GNU General Public License.