Andrew Apted sent word that version 1.94 of glBSP, the full-3D WAD compiling utility, has been released. Here\'s a list of the changes in this new version, as sent along:
Note that the DOS version is not available yet.
- shows percentage while loading and saving.
- shows warnings when results overflow normal DOOM limits.
- shows warnings for extremely long linedefs and nodes.
- fixed serious bug with blockmap truncation code.
- new -maxblock option gives control over blockmap truncation.
- fixed some build problems with very narrow subsectors.
- fixed warnings about 2s linedefs with no left side.
- new \"slightly better than nothing\" reject support.
- code is much more modular: UI has been separated out.
- improved debugging code.