- You can now jump if you want to (controlled with the console variables allowjump and n_jump). But remember that the original levels weren't designed for jumping, so you can easily get stuck in some places.
- A multiplayer menu has been added. With it you can easily start netgames, join them and set your name and the color of your clothes.
- 3D sounds with reverberation. Much like in JHexen.
- Bug fixes: immediateuse works, chat messages in netgames aren't garbled,
- G_DeathMatchSpawnPlayer won't crash.
- Doomsday Engine 0.99.5 (for instance fixes a bug that easily caused a crash when a netgame was started).