A new version of that kickass OpenGL Hexen port JHexen has been released. This latest version includes the following additions:
- lens flares (flares, flaresize, flareintensity)
- support for up to 28 joystick buttons and a 4-dir POV control
- more joystick controls (flying, strafing, inventory)
- help: help about ccmds and cvars, e.g. 'help listfiles'
- immediateuse: use an item immediately when choosing one from the inventory
- crosshair: choose from 6 crosshairs, freely set size and color
- additional console variables: lookspeed, spralign
There are also the following handful of fixes:
- hit monsters above/under you
- maxdl works properly
- psprites won't get stretched with a scaled-down status bar
If you have Hexen sitting on your hard drive or lying around on a CD, you have to try out this port! It's freaking awesome... now we just need to see a JDoom!