Yes, it is true! version 0.72 of ZDoomGL is out for your downloading and playing pleasure. What hath this new version bring fourth? I'll tell thee:
- updated to ZDoom 2.0.34
- Heretic crosshair correct color
- savegames work again
- vid_fps crash fixed (hopefully)
- ability to purge/reload all the textures in game (in the OpenGL menu, or type "gl_purge_textures" in the console) in case any get corrupted
- deathmatch and coop intermission screens don't crash anymore (but are still missing graphics)
- fixed a bug in the nodebuilder so it won't crash on P:AR map e1m4 (although map e1m6 still looks mighty funky)
- readme.txt has slightly more info in it...
That'd be about it for now. Go have the fun, play!