In perhaps what is a second sign of the coming apocalypse (the first being the update below this one) a new version of prBoom has been released. Actually, two new versions if you want to get specific; stable and unstable. Changelog snip ahoy!
- network console variables are exchanged now
- load opengl library only once to prevent error on mode switching
- reimplemented multipatch textures on two sided lines
- removed hubs and fragglescript as they are too buggy
- fixed several endian problems (for PowerPC and Sparc)
- autorun available in key bindings menu
- live monster counter for HUD
- support higher-turning-resolution demos from v1.91
Those are just fixes/additions for 2.3.1, you'll have to go to the page to read the changes for 2.2.5 and then pick which one you want! Or maybe you want both!? The possibilities are endless!