As the thread title states, Risen3D v2.2.06 has been released. It can be downloaded from the download page at the Risen3D site. And here's the list of changes, which can also be read here:
- It was found that the tc_door error had not been fixed as claimed for v220-5. This prevented save games, created whilst a door was still active, from reloading.
- The launcher itself has been rewritten to allow ease of use even for those with no previous experience of running Doom.
- If a CRT monitor's frequency is set higher than what is registered, the highest registered frequency will be initially used instead.
- The berserk pack has reverted back to lasting for the entire level, the "red-mist" effect now fades out as before.
- Risen3D no longer returns an error message if starting a new installation without model packs installed.
- If using Risen3D in "edit mode" then any offset changes will be stored directly to the pwad if possible.
- The "corpse fade" internal command has been removed.
- Usual analysis tweaks plus some other esoteric fixes.