As a Christmas gift, the Skulltag team has released a brand new version of Skulltag for everyone to play with.
The main new features are:
- TEAMINFO support for for custom teams (including using it for 4-way CTF, Skulltag, Team Deathmatch, etc.).
- Hi-res Scaling in OpenGL mode (source patch for GZDoom released).
- A new RCON tool for better server management.
- Support for ZDaemon's SECTINFO lump, as well as the ability to use it to make Domination maps.
- UPnP support.
- As well as several bug fixes.
The release post can be found here and you can download the new version and see the Skulltag version history log here.