Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • Sign in to follow this  

    Speedmapping Vacation


    Bloodshedder

    SargeBaldy has let us know yet again that his SargeBaldy Speedmapping continues at its normal time on Sunday. Unfortunately, this will be the last session for a few weeks. Join in on irc.freenode.net channel #zdoom at 19:00 GMT (11 AM PST, 2 PM EST) on Sunday, March 16th.

    Sign in to follow this  


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments

    it's a good one damnit show up or die! err show up and i'll give you cookies.. err well, which ever of those is more persuasive for you

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    sargebaldy said:

    it's a good one damnit show up or die! err show up and i'll give you cookies.. err well, which ever of those is more persuasive for you


    Capitalise or die.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    ZarcyB said:

    Capitalise or die.


    heh, well (like all topics) it's probably a hate it or you like it thing.. i just happen to think this one's fairly original :)

    Share this comment


    Link to comment

    "This week your job is to make a map based on somewhere that you know. This could be your school, your house, your campus, a block of your town, just anywhere that you know well. Feel free to pretend there's monsters :P"

    MAP01: Csabo recreated his house or a dorm or something.
    MAP02: A cinderblock.
    MAP03: The word "FACE"
    MAP04: A water cooler
    MAP05: A cardboard box
    MAP06: The ocean

    Share this comment


    Link to comment

    well, they all suck.. except for map01. the best of the rest of the bunch would probably have to be map05..

    and kudos to silver for putting an exit in her map :P i think it was cool how her name is cindy so she decided to make a cinder block :)

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    sargebaldy said:

    well, they all suck.. except for map01. the best of the rest of the bunch would probably have to be map05..

    and kudos to silver for putting an exit in her map :P i think it was cool how her name is cindy so she decided to make a cinder block :)

    I'll do better next time.. I swear <:)

    Share this comment


    Link to comment

    Yeah, I wasn't even gong to do it until the last minute. Next time I do it, I'll use the whole 100 minutes, rather than the last 10 or so, and make a non-crappy map.

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Holy Avenger said:

    Yeah, I wasn't even gong to do it until the last minute. Next time I do it, I'll use the whole 100 minutes, rather than the last 10 or so, and make a non-crappy map.


    sounds like a plan :)

    Share this comment


    Link to comment


    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

×