Tarin sent word that he's released a new version of Bloodsplash, his ZDoom/ZDoomGL launcher. Changes in this latest version:
- Now there is mouse wheel support for the WAD list. Move your mouse cursor into the available WADs box and scroll the wheel to scroll the list
- WADs with more that 16 characters are now working
- Because of some changes in Allegro the graphics mode autodetection does not work correctly.
- BS now comes with a new DLL (all3931.dll). With this DLL there will be (hopefully) not crashes in accelerated DirectX modes.
- The Linux (X) version is now completely running. I haven't had much time to to test it. If one of you few Linux users want to test it drop me a line!