Aabra updated over at Skulltag.com that there's a new release candidate out for public testing of Skulltag. This verson is a hotfix more than anything else, and it's geared towards fixing the myriad of bugs that plagued the latest versions of Skulltag.
Changes in this version:
- Disabled several underground hacks, cheats, and hooks that have been circulating through the community.
- NoIntermission is now recognized in multiplayer. Mappers can now use this to create their own intermissions.
- Improved Skulltag's credits, which can be seen by waiting at the menu screen. They also use the DEMO3 slot.
- Strengthened the voting mechanism. Kicking should now be easier and less troublesome.
- Disabled loading of zvox.wad, which plagued servers since the release of 97b.
- Fixed the display of server flags.
- Fixed a ZDoom software bug that causes flashing between the MAPINFO and skybox skies.
- Health now correctly updates once you complete a level in cooperative.
- Removed the unused, pre-0.96 credit lump. Skulltag no longer shows this.
So go get it and help them test all the fixes.