Five new WAD files in our weekly splurge of the new files found on CDROM.COM.
- Close Kill by Russell Pearson - A single deathmatch level for Doom 2. Deathmatch being its primary purpose, although there are a few monsters scattered throughout. Although rather small, good detail, good design. A nice looking deathmatch level.
- Tunnel Run by Russell Pearson - This is a fine, fine level. A single-player level for Doom 2, with extremely well-done detail. Superb light detail, and great ammo and health balance! It\'s a very large level, too. You should enjoy this map!
- ArenaLX by aMoEba - A single deathmatch map for Doom 2. Rather small, in a simply-designed area. Some colorful textures, although not too much detail. The entire level is rather dark, which can be an exciting twist! Try it out, see what you think of it.
- Nowhere by Andrew Gate - Nine deathmatch levels for Ultimate DOOM, sitting on episode three. These levels are from 1994, so detail is missing. There are some monsters in some of these levels, which could be a fun thing if people would start to consider playing deathmatch with monsters! There are some music changes, but overall, it\'s nothing special.
- The Final Geometry by Rick Lipsey - A single map for Doom 2. Again, not much detail to this map, although it is complex. Lots of areas, and a moderate number of monsters. Not overwhelming, but not underwhelming. Standard Doom 2 textures, seemingly randomly used. If you\'re starved for a new Doom 2 level, this just might satisfy some sort of craving.