After a long year of work, the Vavoom engine has been updated to version 1.31. Among the list of new features are the following:
- Added support for writing screenshots in PNG and JPG formats.
- Auto-aim can be turned off.
- Implemented saving of the game into a single file.
- Added basic model frame interpolation.
- Support for basic parsing of GLDEFS variants.
- Implemented multiple missing DECORATE features.
- Many bug fixes and improvements for all supported games.
- A load of improvements to the launcher.