Aardappel sent word that version 1.0 of his WadC coding language for making Doom maps (yes, I know it sounds weird, but anyways). Here's a big long list of new features since the last beta release:
What are you waiting for? Get coding!
- generating code by drawing lines with the mouse (!)
- zooming & panning
- map rendering enhancements
- automatic splitting of overlapping lines (!)
- curves with automatic texture alignment
- inner sectors
- thing/line/sector types
- arches (experimental)
- tag identifiers
- include files (with many Doom constants supplied)
- a random choice operator
- more examples etc.
- comes with source (GPL)