- full mouselook is in with per subsector frustum culling and a JDoom style clipper (actually runs slightly faster than it used to without mouselook).
- new invulnerability effect taken from JDoom because it looked cooler than the green lighting thing ZDoomGL used to do.
- bug where floor/ceiling for some polyobjects would be drawn is fixed.
- sprite scaling is fixed.
- fixed bug where some particles would get overwritten by walls (in some cases).
- rendering no longer goes through the software engine at all anymore, but this means that sprites aren't sorted again. That's next on my to-do list.
- has a nice surprise when booting the old computer. Apparently it deleted the file "d:/winnt/system32/config/system" on it's own and it doesn't like starting without it. Ah well, it was due for a reinstall anyway ;)
So, wtf are you waiting for? Go grab it now!