Single Status Update
Just a list of things I want to do if/when I get time. This is a bit of an idea repository for myself I guess (and I'm happy to share it with others)
Maps using older maps as a base. The 1994 tune-up project has me hooked on this interesting little aspect of mapping. Some maps I have noted for future work are:
- A few more I'm checking out...
Also want to complete the following:
- Icon of Sin map (have made a start)
I cant see myself ever having the time to make a "megawad" but if I do:
- I've started toying with a ZDoom/GZDoom project. It is simply maps in the original KDITD style with a view to implementing simple 3d floors to try and keep the original feel but add some true over/under environments. This would be a single 9 map episode.
- Some form of co-op map pack.
- A doom2 map pack using a variety of the awesome textures the community has made (I have not really used custom gfx much before). Theme would be overrun space stations and bases on some moon/planet (sooo original).